The popular sitcom Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai! on &TV has provided the channel the much needed TRP and tremendous adulation. Bhajiji has taken the nation by storm and today Bhabiji has become a regular part of every Indian household. Influenced by the popular sitcom of 90s, Srimaan Shrimati, Bhabiji has managed to captivate the attention of Indian audience with its unique characters like the naive and bubbly Angoori, the sizzling Anita, the amusing Tiwari ji, the lovable Bibhuti, the eccentric Saxena and the hilarious Ammaji. Here we come up with 10 things you can relate to if you are in head over heels in love with Bhabiji.
1. You frequently mimic Bibhuti’s fake accent while speaking in English with your near and dear ones.
4. You are in love with the hilarious Ammaji who comes as a fresh air, very contrast to the typical Indian saas, who is more concerned for her Bahu than her Beta!!
5. You tend to take more interest in your neighborhood these-days after watching Bhabiji!!!
6. You make conscious effort to learn a few words in Bhojpuri as a tribute to your love towards the bubbly Angoori Bhabi.
7. You crave for the middle class Bhabiji locality of small cities while detesting the apartment culture of your metro cities.
9. And you can relate to Tiwari ji whenever he tries to impress and woo the sizzling Anita Bhabi.
10. Finally it establishes two eternal facts the Grass is always Greener on the other Fence and even if the grass is green on your fence, Men would love to remain MEN!!!!